Featured on today’s (10/11/12) Wealthy Mind Warrior Teleconference training call is the amazing Kelly O’Neil.
Kelly O’Neil is passionate about helping entrepreneurs and aspiring women leaders to think big and play bigger, while building businesses that are both highly profitable and highly impactful. She runs Kelly O’Neil International, an award-winning coaching, consulting and training company specializing in brand marketing strategies and performance coaching. Kelly is the best-selling author of, “Ignite Your Business, Transform Your World” and is recognized by her peers as one of the top marketers in her industry. Kelly has given thousands of media interviews to outlets including: The Wall Street Journal, CNN, Bloomberg Television, The Associated Press, The New York Times, USA Today, Time, Business Week, Forbes, Fortune, and even MTV.In addition to her speaking and media endeavors, Kelly runs several coaching programs where she combines the expertise of a master marketer and business strategist, with the exceptional skills of a certified coach to personally mentor entrepreneurs to step out of the ordinary and embrace an extraordinary level of success.
* How being your true self is the most attractive branding you can have
* Why connecting to your mission in your brand is more powerful than any fancy design
* What your unique voice is and how to share it unabashedly with the world
* The difference between a personal and a business brand and why it’s important to choose the right one for you
* How your brand platform allows you to connect with your ideal clients and make the biggest impact in the world
Here are Kelly’s SPECIALS to the Wealthy Mind Warrior Community. Enjoy! 🙂
Kelly’s Special GIFT
Strategic Blueprint Master Class ($1597 Value)
A 3-Part Telecourse to Help You Get the Strategic Roadmap
You Need to Grow Your Business — Quickly.
Reserve your FREE spot here: http://tinyurl.com/kellygift
Kelly’s Wealthy Mind Warrior Teleconference Exclusive!!
Branding Master Class Series
Get access to this special offer here: http://tinyurl.com/kellybranding